Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hi! I'm still alive!

I haven't been writing much lately. There is a lot going on in my life and it just does not make me feel like writing.
I have no pictures from any occasion except from a few from work.
I'm usually quite active online, writing on a board or on Facebook. But I haven't felt like doing it much for a while.
The good thing is: Instead of surfing online I've been knitting, and trying to finish some of all the thousands of knitting projects I once started. Eventually I put the finishing touches on Princess' dress.
Unfortunately I got this bad idea of putting it in the washer. I should have known better!
Out of the washer came a tiny, felted doll dress, nice and warm.

Well I put it in a sink, added some conditioner, swished the dress in the water and hoping for the fibers to soften and relax. I stretched and reshaped it the best I could. The result isn't as bad as it could have been, but it's still not what I expected the dress to be. More of a tunic somehow.
I'll try to remember a picture one day.

A storm is rushing by. It's rumbling and howling around the house corners. It's all icy outside. The ski tracks are hard and there is nothing to do out there.
And in this funny weather I'll have my much-needed day off from work tomorrow. That wouldn't be a big deal to me if it was only me having a day off. But nope - both school and ASP have their planning day tomorrow. I hope the weather will be better by the morning, because we have to go out there doing something but staring at the wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment