Saturday, February 2, 2013

Winter

I thought summer was my favorite season. Well I still love the summer! But oh how beautiful the winter can be!
When you see how the branches are loaded with fluffy, bright white snow, when you're skiing in the middle of an ocean of white, when the sky grows dark and the snow still brightens up the night. That's when you just have to love the winter too!

All sounds are different when the grounds are covered in snow - everything just feels softer and less noisy. Winter is great! I love x-country skiing, downhill skiing, ice skating and all the fun activities you can do during winter.

I love having the change of seasons - and still I love summer!

We haven't had too much snow so far this winter - maybe that's why I'm praising it today. But we had a great trip skiing and I hope we are going to be able to do lots of more skiing this winter!

3 comments: