Monday, October 4, 2010

On our walk to preschool this morning

My 5 years old daugther was in a very good mood this morning, and the walk to preschool was a pleasure.
Usually she rides her bike, but this morning she planned going home with one of her friends after preschool, and figured out biking was not a good idea.
I'm glad she made that decision today. I'm pretty sure the storm would have blown my big girl off of her bike.
The funny thing was all the leaves falling. Nope, falling is not a good word. Flying is much better. To her amusement the leaves flew around our heads. It was hilarious seeing her joy over such little things, while she were dancing toward preschool. And she was singing "Leaves are falling, leaves are falling, on he ground, onthe ground. Red and green and yellow, red and green and yellow, orange and brown, orange and brown."
Kids way of enjoying life and the simple pleasures makes me remember how much I can learn from my wonderful children!

And yesterday I promised to come up with some pictures from our camping.
Here they are:

1 comment:

  1. Ja ei fantastisk skjønn jente har du!

    Nydelige bilete! åhh det ser så koselig ut, heldige ungar som får vere med på slike opplevingar!

    ReplyDelete