Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm still knitting!

Yes, I am!
Still knitting for my little nephew - or the truth is - he isn't that little anymore!
2 days ago he was about 7 weeks old and about 6,2 kg or 13,6 lb. That's a pretty big boy!

Anyway he needs some wool for the atumn and winter coming up.
I've promised to knit a pair of pants that goes with the jacket I made for him. But I found a one piece suit I just had to make first... So that's what I'm trying to finish up now. Then I'll focus on the pants again.

And by the way - I promised to make a winter sleeping bag that fits in the buggy too. So today I'm off to find som fabric I can use for a neat sleeping bag. It's been a long time since I even touched the sewing machine!

I'll show you what I find!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for comments on my blog! Happy Knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja her ventar eg berre på bilder! Kjekt med handarbeid no om hausten. Lykke til!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg er godt i gang med nedlasting av bilder, så det blir - kanskje i kveld :)

    ReplyDelete