Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I admit

It has been a very long time.
I promised myself not to forget my blog when I came back to Norway. And in fact, I haven't. I've been thinking a lot about the blog, but there are so many things I want to do besides my full time job.

The calendar says September today! That's kind of crazy. It means fall is here. The mornings are not just chilly, but really cold! 5 degrees C or 41 F. It's raining.
But the good thing is that we still have long days. The nights still have daylight until about 9 PM, and the mornings are bright too.

I snuggle on the couch with my knitting these days - when I'm not working late. It is pretty cozy.
By the way - I want to show you some of my knitting projects. I just made a baby jacket and a hat. The scarf, mittens, socks and pants are about to be made too. And I started a one piece baby suit too. Very different from what I usually make, but I hope it's going to be very good.

When it comes to pictures, the cameras have had a vacation... I haven't been shooting much lately except from the last weekend when we were in a wedding and a baptism. Well, I'll try to show you some of my stuff.

Uploading pics has to be some other time anyway, so wait and see!

2 comments:

  1. Kjekt å lese! Kanskje det begynner å bli tid til å møtes, også, nå som dere er tilbake i Norge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, det må vi få til!
    Jeg må bare komme meg gjennom noen ektremt hektiske uker på jobb og en hlstforkjølelse først.

    ReplyDelete