Saturday, October 1, 2011

Beads on a string

Well, that's probably where they should have been at least.
Last weekend I was walking around the house barefoot like I usually do. Everywhere I go I have the feeling of walking on the sandy blacktop at school. But this isn't sand nor blacktop. It is my adorable pink little princess creatively making necklaces and bracelets in my house. She has these tiniest little beads and not only a few, but thousands and thousands of them. Okey, that isn't true any more, but it used to be true a week ago. But constantly having them under your feet makes you feel like they are penetrating your feet.
No beads on the string, all beads on the floor.
I thought the living room was bad. Then I saw her room... There were beads all over the place. I wisely found the vacuum cleaner and once I turned it on, this funny sound of rattling and jangling started, and it just didn't end! It was like vacuuming on the beach. Amazing!

The lesson to be learned is: Buy bigger beads.

Note to self: Put your socks on.

Why don't we just go outside find some berries and thread them onto straws?



No comments:

Post a Comment