Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sometimes I try to be a strict mom. My kids are very energetic and it's kind of hard keeping them and their wonderful voices on a decent level.
The way they are running around chasing each other and making an extreme noice, is what triggers my anger.
Well, I put them in a TO, and they are making funny faces I just can't resist. I burst out in laughter and the whole time out is spoiled.
I feel so powerless against these hilarious children. They know the exact way to make me fail, and use it for all it's worth.

But then, when I tuck them in for night and they say their prayers, it's all worth it!
"Thank you Jesus for a good day, and for all the fun we had with mom today!"
These adorable kids are such a blessing!

4 comments:

  1. ja, sannelig er du heldig! :) Ingen kan vel få mamma så sint, ingen kan gjøre mamma mer sårbar - og ingen kan gjøre mamma mer glad enn hennes barn. Sånn er det vel for oss alle.

    Herlig beskrivelse og en herlig bønn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ungene mine får fram det aller værste, men også det aller beste i meg... Kjenner meg igjen, ja!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja dette høyrdest kjent ut du ;-) Me er jammen heldige som har slike energiske og høglytte ungar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, vi er jo egentlig det. De er jo friske og raske.
    Nå spilles det DS her, og det er med headphones og kommentarforbud;)

    ReplyDelete