Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's been raining cats and dogs for weeks

I'm so longing for colder weather, light and beautiful snow falling from the sky making perfect skiing conditions. But it seems like I'm waiting in vain.
I just can't put the winter behind me yet - it doesn't feel right. Sunday my hope increased when it suddenly started snowing big, peaceful snowflakes.
But it only lasted until next morning.

Maybe I'll be better off if I wait for the spring because so far most of the snow in our backyard is gone. Well no - it's not gone, it just looks a bit different and feels very different too.
It looks like this:



It just turned into a lake. And as we all know, lakes are funny for little boys and not so little boys ;-)

Little boys also love puddles. 





But most of all it is interesting to know where the water goes!
Here little big brother is peeking through the manhole cover to make sure everything is in order down there.


No comments:

Post a Comment